11.11.2010

Photo Therapy

Finally got outside today with my camera.  It felt good to take some photos again-it had been a while (well, ok, since Halloween, but still)  and I'd started really missing it.  Nothing special - just a ride around our not-very-visually-appealing neighborhood. 

Grace has started riding her bike all by herself (although she still likes to be pushed).  It's fun to watch and imagine just how different things will be this time next year.  I imagine she'll be tooling all around on a new bike by then.  I really noticed tonight that she is becoming more and more a little girl.  She's growing so fast, it's hard to believe.  I'm so thankful for her and the ability to capture these fleeting moments. 






3 comments:

  1. She looks so grown up in this last photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.11.10

    You are an amazing photographer. Granted...she's a doll...but you work magic every time you snap a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is great!! (And so are the rest, of course.)

    ReplyDelete