Bluegrass at the Venice pavilion
Grace loved the music and the company
Trying out her new Grace-sized flip-flops from Grampa
The best (by far) sunset we had
This raccoon was on our fence one afternoon
Mom found this live Florida Horse Conch at low tide
I think they're called black skimmers (if I'm remembering right)
Grampa carrying a sleeping Grace 1.3 miles from Stump Pass
Cheeze!
She missed her Papa soooo much!
Grace loves this new mode of transportation
Dolphins at the jetty
Watching the fisherman (and women) on the jetty
This raccoon was on our fence one afternoon
Mom found this live Florida Horse Conch at low tide
I think they're called black skimmers (if I'm remembering right)
Grampa carrying a sleeping Grace 1.3 miles from Stump Pass
Cheeze!
She missed her Papa soooo much!
Grace loves this new mode of transportation
Dolphins at the jetty
Watching the fisherman (and women) on the jetty
I've got hundreds more, but I'll try to stop with these.
































No comments:
Post a Comment