10.20.2011

Play Date

Grace and I have been excited for our play date with cousin Anna for a few weeks now.  Anna's mommy and daddy are in NYC for a grown-up getaway and Anna is staying with her Mo D (my aunt Deb) for a few days.  We were hoping for nicer weather so we could play at the park, but we stayed inside instead and the girls did craft projects at the table.  Then we went to see Great Grandma Lower at her new home in Freeland.  The girls were not very excited about that part, but they were good sports about it. 

Anna and Grace

Craft time


Another colorful ball!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks SOOOO much for posting these, Krysh. I'm missing her, that is for sure. But, we are having a ton of fun. I'm so glad that you all got to see each other. Looks like you had fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.10.11

    It was great to share the girls with you today Krysha...thanks for coming! Anna did have fun, and so did I. Next time we'll have to talk with Mother Nature in advance about the weather. Love, Mo D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling pictures. Thanks for sharing Gracie with Anna.

    ReplyDelete