You have sold me on Instagram. But I feel like my iPhone camera always takes blurry photos...is there a secret to your success (besides your obvious skill)!? Do u have iPhone5? Hope u have a great time in Florida. Love u guys.
I am a stay-at-home mom to the sweetest little girl I know. I am so thankful to spend my days watching her grow and discover new things. God has truly blessed our lives. I am excited to see where He leads us!
You have sold me on Instagram. But I feel like my iPhone camera always takes blurry photos...is there a secret to your success (besides your obvious skill)!? Do u have iPhone5? Hope u have a great time in Florida. Love u guys.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's too dark where you're taking them? I'm usually outside it seems like. Yes... iPhone 5, but I don't think they changed the camera.
Delete