Grace is growing so fast, changing everyday, and there are so many little things that she does that are just so darn cute. So here are just a few of the things that have us smiling:
"No"
Lately, Grace will shake her head and very sweetly say, "No." This can be a little frustrating. She's also a bit of a faker. She'll act like she wants something, but when I get it for her, she'll give me a sweet look, shake her head, and say "No". Most of the time, she will change her mind and take what it is I'm offering. What a little stinker....
"I know, I know, I know"......
I started this one. When I have to take something away from Grace or tell her not to do something, I usually say, "I know you're upset, but we don't eat crayons," or chap-stick, or whatever. So, for a while now, she has been saying this when she does something she knows I don't approve of, and sometimes, she just does it for fun. It's awfully cute.
"Ah-Choo"
With my allergies, I hear this a lot. Grace likes to say "A-Choo" after a sneeze. What a sweetie....
I could go on, but I'll save some cuteness for another post.....
Discovering her rocking chair
11.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Could she be any cuter! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. She's a keeper!!!
ReplyDelete