11.28.2009

Turkey Day 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  Unlike last year, when I was working, I was able to go along with my family to my Aunt Sue's place in Alma. It was great catching up with all of my cousins (Kory, Kim and Kiersten) my Aunt Sue, and Grandma Jones.  It was particularly fun to watch Grace play with my cousins' girls.

Kory and his wife, Nicole, have 2 girls:  Emma, age 5 and Addison, age 2.   Emma, in particular, took a special interest in Grace and was so sweet with her.  Emma, Kaylee (my cousin Kiersten's 9 year old daughter) and Grace had a blast climbing up the stairs and sliding down on their bottoms.  Grace couldn't quite keep up with the older girls, but she sure tried. Grace even started saying "Emma" right before we left for home.

My cousin Kim did an awesome job on the dinner.  It was de-lish.  I'm going to have to get her turkey breast recipe. It was amazing.  I left so full I could hardly breath. Grace loved the food too. She promptly fell asleep as soon as we hit the road.  She was one tired little toot.


           Kaylee (9), Addison (2), and Emma (5)

 
                            Emma and Grace

         Grace and Addison playing under the table
 
            It was great visiting with Grandma Jones
 
Turkey Day Part II at my parent's house the next day

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous28.11.09

    Grace looks like she had a wonderful time exploring and making new friends during your Thanksgiving celebrations. Grandma Jones looks like she had a great time too. I love to read your blog...keep it going! Love, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete