Serious work...
although, she does tend to get a little dramatic about it.
"Helping" Grampa
Grace's new whirligig...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday morning, we attended the Barstow Airport "fly-in", all-you-can-eat breakfast (Gracie's Grandpa Abbott is a pilot). Since Grace loves airplanes, and pancakes, we figured there was no way we could lose with this one. She ate more food than I have ever seen her eat before. I don't know how that little belly can hold it all. She comes by it naturally, I guess...
Grace loved these cinnamon doughnuts... and her Granny.
Just couldn't convince her to get in.
"De plane! De plane!"
------------------------------------------------------
Late Saturday, we ate hamburgers, a favorite of Grace's, at Granny and Grandpa's house. When we finished, we walked over to Chesnut Hill's playground where Grace met a new doggie and played on the slides.
The neighbor's 7-month-old pup
Today we are vegging and catching up on laundry and organizing (if you can call it that). Tomorrow brings the start of a new week; hard to believe. Where does the time go?


The sliding pictures are great!!
ReplyDelete