8.09.2010

Picking and Painting

Our weekend has centered around finger painting, which Grace can't seem to get enough of, and blueberries, which Grace can't seem to get enough of.

Last night, after the recommendation of some friends, we drove out to another blueberry farm.  Apparently Grace was in the mood for blueberries, because she ate them almost non-stop the entire time we were there.  I'm not sure any even made it into her pail.  When all was said and done, we had picked eight pounds of berries for a mere eleven dollars.  Can't beat that.  And there was probably another pound in Grace's belly that didn't make it to the scale.  Oh well...

In addition to blueberry poops, Grace has been making art all weekend long.  Uncle Seth would be so proud. We even took our paint-stained fingers over to Nomma and Grampa's place and did some finger painting there.   Grace's little pool doubled as a great place to wash off.  I think we "accidentally" left her paints there (or at least I hope we did).




Ta Da!

It was hard getting her to row fifty...

She did a little sampling on the way...
  

 "Mmm...dishiss"!







Then, she found the dirt...



and a chair to relax with a full belly



(I think she's got the "lounger's gene")





No comments:

Post a Comment