We took a short trip out to Dow Gardens today. My plan was to get a wheel-chair and have Dave push me around, but when we got there, all the wheel-chairs were reserved for a wedding. (10-10-10-- I should have known better.) So, we kept it short and didn't walk very far. But what we did see was beautiful...
10.10.2010
Fall
With the stress of all the IVF stuff, I haven't been doing much photography lately, but as I watched the colors peak from my view on the couch, I really started missing it and wanting to find a way to get out and get a few shots of the season (and of course, Grace too).
We took a short trip out to Dow Gardens today. My plan was to get a wheel-chair and have Dave push me around, but when we got there, all the wheel-chairs were reserved for a wedding. (10-10-10-- I should have known better.) So, we kept it short and didn't walk very far. But what we did see was beautiful...
We took a short trip out to Dow Gardens today. My plan was to get a wheel-chair and have Dave push me around, but when we got there, all the wheel-chairs were reserved for a wedding. (10-10-10-- I should have known better.) So, we kept it short and didn't walk very far. But what we did see was beautiful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Gorgeous! Love her little outfit. Was going to call you...one week down, one to go. Hope you're feeling well. Love, Kell
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos...a great venue with a cute subject! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day...it was beautiful!
ReplyDelete