10.14.2010

This Morning

Last night was rough.  My hormones have been giving me night sweats, and last night after I got up to go to the bathroom and change my t-shirt, I struggled for over two hours to get back to sleep.  Then, just as I fell deep into my slumber, I had to get up to get my shot in the butt before Dave left for work.  Fortunately, I fell right back to sleep after that.  Unfortunately, it only lasted about an hour before a sweet, little voice woke me up whispering, "Mommy?  You need some love?"  "Yes," I said, as I snuggled up next to my girl.  (That was the sweet part).  Within a few minutes, Grace had bitten my nose, put me in a time-out, and whacked me really good in the face while she was flipping over. 

I guess all the abuse was worth it for a little love...

1 comment:

  1. Gracie is such a special gift...the snuggles and love do make up for all the whacks and bruises. Biting your nose though...I thought she was into ears?????

    Thinking of you guys...
    Love, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete