Looks like a wonderful time in Florida. Love the black and white. Wishing we were there...it's still cold and snowy in Michigan. ENJOY!! Hugs and Kisses to you all.
I am a stay-at-home mom to the sweetest little girl I know. I am so thankful to spend my days watching her grow and discover new things. God has truly blessed our lives. I am excited to see where He leads us!
Looks like a wonderful time in Florida. Love the black and white. Wishing we were there...it's still cold and snowy in Michigan. ENJOY!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses to you all.
Love, love , love that last picture. It is timeless and Grace's little hand prints are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to go and have a great time.
Our granddaughter Josie would love to share that "cowgirl" hat with Grace, as she is ALL about being a cowgirl.
Seriously, I need 4 cowgirls hats before the next 4th of July. Our little girls would love them.
Hugs
Love, love, love these pics. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful!
ReplyDelete