I looked down at Grace tonight, and she had taken a tampon out of its wrapper and was putting it down the front of her pants. I couldn't help but laugh. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm having my period." I told her, "You probably won't have your period for another ten more years." She then replied, "I'm older enough for peanut butter, and I'm old enough for my period!"
Oh, if she only knew what she was in for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the laugh! If only we had a choice - I'd take being "older enough" for peanut butter any day!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing this. Needed a laugh! I'm always trying to be stealth with the tampons so I don't have to endure the questions (or, more appropriately, the answers I'd have to try to come up with for the questions).
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness, I laughed so hard at this blog today. Peanut butter???!!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to make your blog into a book at the end of the year? I think that is such a wonderful offering by blogspot.
I would love to...I just need to figure out how to do it.
ReplyDelete