Every year seems to pass by faster than the last; I cannot believe it's been three years since I first looked at her sweet little face. Such a mix of emotions for me now-missing the days when I could fit all of her on my legs. Excited for the girl she is and will become, and a little scared of everything that is on the horizon.
Experienced moms used to tell me how fast they grow-that I wouldn't believe it, and I can't. In just two short years she'll be standing at the corner of our road (next to Graceyn, I'm sure), waiting for the bus to take her to kindergarten. All day kindergarten. How is that possible?
I love you, Grace :)
Grace loved the decorating
Grace, Graceyn and Emma
Hudson loved helping Grace open
Her new baby carriage - an instant favorite













So bummed we missed the party! It looks like she had a ball. Happy Birthday Grace:)
ReplyDeleteShe was a very special birthday girl...in all her glory! Wonderful party...good food...and lots of fun. Thanks for the invite! Love, Aunt Deb
ReplyDeleteSo cute! (She's wearing the same dress than Josie has – and would wear DAILY if I let her!)
ReplyDeleteThe cupcake eating pictures are great! :)