I feel like I've lost my blogging mojo. I've been so busy pulling my hair out over my business website (which is almost done, thankfully). My friend's husband has been working on it off and on since May. Unfortunately, it did not turn out to be what I needed for my business, so, in the last week I have re-vamped 90% of it myself, which has been really stressful for me, not being the most technical person. I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out and I'm so glad to be almost finished!
I've been praying for a while that my business would pick up and it seems like my prayer may just have been answered. I had nothing on the calendar until today, when several people responded to an ad I placed on Craigslist, one of them booking a session in October. I'm hopeful that things will pick up, especially since soccer season is winding down and Dave will be home more.
If you want to check out my new site, it's photographybykrysha.com (this page is what I'm going to change next, if I can ever figure out how).
9.29.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! LOVE the interior pages of the website now. The photo of you is stunning.
ReplyDelete