The girls have been loving their bike rides lately. There are two new homes being built down the road, so every day we venture down to view the progress. Both Grace and Graceyn got new, big-girl bikes for their third birthdays. I'm kind of regretting the choice now. Grace watches the older kids and thinks she can do all the things on her bike that they do on theirs-and she can, for the most part. Darn kid.
Today we enjoyed a first taste of fall at the orchard down the road from us. Grace and I picked apples and played with Riley, the Britney Spaniel puppy that resides there. I didn't realize dogs ate apples, but apparently they do. She kept sneaking them from our basket.
I had some fun taking photos of Grace. My business has been slow lately, and it was nice to get out and do something creative again.
They kiss eachother's owies-it's the cutest thing
A beautiful night for a ride
Today Grace informed us she was
"bigger enough" to ride no-handed.
"bigger enough" to ride no-handed.
I love this vintage camera and so does Grace
The other Riley
Grace didn't like Riley to dig-she threatened to put
her in a time-out and spank her "doo-pa"
her in a time-out and spank her "doo-pa"














This little girl is looking so grown up! Cute pictures as always. (I won't tell our Riley that Grace was hugging the "other" Riley...she'd get jealous). Love, Aunt Deb
ReplyDeleteBig enough for "no hands" AND peanut butter? Watch out world! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the vintage pictures.
ReplyDeleteI have not thought of the word "doo-pa" in years. The thought of it made me think of my parents and I smiled through a tear, thanks.