11.16.2009

15 Month Check-Up

Today was Grace's 15 month check-up with her pediatrician, Dr. Juarbe.  Despite my pep-talks with Grace over the last few days, things quickly fell apart as soon as she had to disrobe and get on the scale. (I can only imagine the horror that I would feel if I had to do the same).

Here are the stats:
Weight          23lbs 4 oz     (55th percentile)
Height           30.5 inches   (50th percentile)
Head Circ.    18.5 inches   (80th percentile)

As with her 12 month check-up, I have been miserably sick with a cold, and Grace, fortunately, is as healthy as can be. I just can't understand how my obsessive hand sanitizing has allowed any germs to penetrate.  Perhaps I have become sanitizer resistant?

Grace was due for a number of shots today.  She ended up receiving four, and she was not happy about it at all.  She is so strong and can really put up a fight. Grace definitely has her Papa's muscles, not mine.
Our  post-vaccine tradition has been to get  mango-banana smoothies from Coffee Chaos on the way home.  It's a special treat; Grace loves them and so do I. 

Fifteen months......I don't know where the time has gone, it makes me kind of sad actually.   Cherishing each and every day with my precious girl.  God is good!

 



                                      Always such a trooper!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17.11.09

    So sweet...and to get four shots in one day she really is a trooper! I say she should get a big ice cream cone to boot! Love ya, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete