One of my favorite memories this fall was going to LeCromier's Baby Acres, a local petting farm, with our friends, Chad and Melissa and their little Avian. We had a blast watching Grace take in all the sights and pet the animals. Grace even climbed up a play set after a little baby goat , which made for an adorable picture. I think the goat got a little tired of having her hoofs grabbed.
A few weeks ago I went with Grace and Nomma (my mom) to Baynes apple orchard. It was a beautiful fall day. We picked out pumpkins, ate doughnuts, drank cider and had a great time. Grace picked out a little pumpkin that was just her size, one that she could pick up and walk around with. Hopefully we can get over to Freeland for one last treat before they close down for the season.


I love reading about you and Grace. What sweet "children" you two are ! Love you guys !
ReplyDelete