Okay, so this is my first time blogging. I attempted to teach myself a thing or two, but it all just confused me really. I'm definitely not doing this to impress anyone. My main purpose in all of this is to document our lives and have something that my daughter, Grace, can look back on, and hopefully enjoy. I figure it takes up a lot less space than scrap-booking and it's free.
So, today was Toddler Time at the library. It was our first time going, and as a result, Grace was a little more reserved than usual. She warmed up pretty quick though, and soon she left my lap to go investigate the toy box and the bouncy balls on the floor. We sang songs, read books, and did silly dances. Lots of fun! Then we checked out some books, came home, ate left-over lasagna and took a nap. Pretty great day in my opinion.
11.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so excited. I love to follow Kellie's blog as it keeps me up to date on the latest cute and funny things going on in Anna's life. Now I can follow Gracie and watch her grow and prosper. Thanks for doing this! Love, Aunt Deb
ReplyDeleteGood job, Krysha. I am looking forward to reading your blog and staying current on stories about Gracie. Grandpa got a kick out of my story about Grace singing the Do-Ray-me song. Precious !
ReplyDeleteSO excited to see you here! Can't wait to read more. Love, Kell
ReplyDelete