Cute, cute, cute. Too bad we don't have scenes like that around here. Josie only goes on the potty when it's convenient for her. Fine with me!! (Not fighting it this time around.) I do love panties on chubby little buns! :-)
I am a stay-at-home mom to the sweetest little girl I know. I am so thankful to spend my days watching her grow and discover new things. God has truly blessed our lives. I am excited to see where He leads us!
Wow! Is she potty trained? What have you been doing? Please share. I need to read up. I've still been resisting any concerted effort at training.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute. Too bad we don't have scenes like that around here. Josie only goes on the potty when it's convenient for her. Fine with me!! (Not fighting it this time around.) I do love panties on chubby little buns! :-)
ReplyDelete