5.11.2010

Too Loud!

The Raw(e) theme for this week is Automotive, so I just had to throw in a photo of my Dad's old truck.  Grace has been getting braver and enjoys watching Grampa start it up, but with all things lately, it's "too loud," and she quickly changes her mind.  She even tried to turn down the "volume" on her shopping cart every few steps yesterday while pushing it around the block.  She kept bending down in search of a knob of some sort to lessen the noise.  Grace is doing the same thing with her music now too; enjoying it at nearly in-audible levels.

I guess it's a volume phase.  Who knew...



10 comments:

  1. Really great picture! I love your angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Very vintage
    Do visit mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo! i love vintage cars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eye really focuses on the headlight. Almost like an eye looking back. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the angle and how the focus is...great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd hang this on my wall. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone, for all the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete