A funny thing happened while we were at the 4H auction--I accidentally bid on a pig. I raised my arm to point out the "really big pig" to Grace, and one of the auctioneer's "helpers" nodded at me as if to say, "All right there, little missy, I got your bid." Thank goodness I wasn't the high bidder. I just don't think our landlord would let us keep a 300 pound swine.
And Grace was all about seeing the pigs tonight. Maybe it's the Miss Piggy thing, I'm not sure. Her interest in the sheep and the cows didn't last long. I kept hearing a quiet voice saying, "I wanna see the pigs, Mommy." We finally found them...
I've felt a lot like this pig lately
It's all business back here
I loved the sweet, little lambs
And you just can't go to the fair without getting some french fries with plenty of salt and vinegar, and some fresh-squeezed lemonade. Pretty yummy stuff...
I'm always amazed at the people who get on these crazy, spinny rides put together by a very questionable-looking crew. Ugh...I would lose every last thing in my digestive system.
A form of torture, in my opinion
Not sure I could even handle one of these anymore, but they are fun to photograph.




Fair time...used to love going. Now, when I go it's more about "people watching". Where do these people come from? I do like those fries though...yumm. And the animals...so much fun for the little ones. Glad Gracie was able to enjoy.
ReplyDelete