I was a little nervous about how this vacation would turn out. Grace came down with hand, foot and mouth disease the week before we left, and, although it wasn't a severe case (only blisters on the soles of her feet), I was fearful about spreading it around among the cousins. To make matters worse, Dave and I both got strep throat just a few days before leaving (fortunately Grace never did). But the antibiotics quickly kicked in and everyone managed to stay healthy. Dave and I kept with tradition and once again got swimmer's itch. Other than that, we had a grand ol' time. Can't believe it's over. Time sure flies when you're having fun...
Some photos...
Floating with Cousin Megan
Lots of spiders
Grandpa let her drive!
Fran, one of Cousin Deb's two adorable French Bulldogs
Cousin Hunter
Life with a toddler
Enjoying a pop- one of MANY treats last week
We both had way too much fun shooting
the kids playing in the lake at sunset
the kids playing in the lake at sunset
Sisters, Eliana and Megan. The body language says it all...
Grace joined in on the sunset swim
Skipping stones at Lake Michigan
Loved these sunsets
















Your photo skills continue to grow. These are great, and so are the ones from TC. There is a full face one of Grace in TC that nearly made me cry. She is a beautiful child, and obviously a happy and well loved little one. Thanks for sharing your "art" and your stories.
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much, Jessica - you made my day!
ReplyDelete