10.18.2010

A Little Bit Pregnant

Oh, how I wish my life could just be simple!  Today I anxiously waited for "the" call.  I have been feeling things that made me think I could be pregnant, but I haven't wanted to get my hopes up.  This afternoon, I got the call that I am pregnant, but that my HCG level is very low (19.9, when it should be >100 at two weeks post-transfer).  If I'm remembering correctly, HCG levels are supposed to double every couple of days up to a certain point in the pregnancy.  I'm thinking I was around 1000 when I found out I was pregnant with Grace.  Since I'm not technically at two weeks yet (not until tomorrow when their lab isn't open), I have to go back on Wednesday for another HCG test.

I'm holding on to that little piece of hope for another miracle, and resting in the peace that whatever happens, God is in control, and He knows best.

3 comments:

  1. Krysha...my thoughts and prayers are with you these next few days. Miracles do happen...and Gracie is proof! Love you much. Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh...this is all too much!! I'm torn between elation and confusion. I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts constantly. I didn't think there was such a thing as "a little bit pregnant"...let's hope a little bit means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krysha, this brings tears to my eyes. I pray that God wants you to be A LOT pregnant in the hours, days, weeks, months to come. I hope you can feel a little peace in knowing that so many people are praying right beside you on this.

    ReplyDelete