1.15.2011

Brrrr!

It was cold out there today-even with the sunshine. Our time in the snow was short lived, but fun nonetheless.  I got some great shots of Grace, which is not the norm for me with the bright sun and snow.  We're planning on sledding for the first time tomorrow or Monday (this is a long weekend for Dave), which I'm really looking forward to.  Grace and I haven't been going out much lately (mostly due to the blues I've been having and the cold we all had after New Year's), but I'm really going to make an effort to change that.  It's feels good to get a little sunshine and breath in the crisp air.  Grace sure loves it...














2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos....especially like your pinecone photo! As always...Gracie is the best little model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures of a darling little girl. What is there about eating snow? All kids just love it.

    Get out there every sunny day, best cure for the blues, that, and doing something for someone else.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete