We celebrated Christmas with Dave's family on New Year's Eve. We also celebrated both Seth and Ahguei's
birthdays at Genji's later that night, which has become a birthday tradition over the years. I'm kind of glad the celebrations have drawn to a close, and I'm "enjoying" getting caught up on housework and just staying home for a change. I'm not sure if I have the energy or mental faculty to do a year-end wrap-up or a "hopes-for-the-new-year" post. We haven't even left Midland and I'm totally spent. I'm really looking forward to getting back into a routine this week.
Some photos from our week...
Grace really likes Thomas the Train (and Gordon, and Henry...)
Grace loved visiting with her cousins, Eliana and Megan
Helping Granny open her gift
My sister-in-law, Lisa, thrilled with her new silverware
Dave's sister, Sara
Helping Papa and Grandpa make blueberry pancakes
Megan, out for a ride on her new bike
Chasing Megan around the neighborhood
Dinner out at Genji's
Poor Ahguei had to endure a 'happy birthday' serenade
No comments:
Post a Comment