I fully admit that I don't have a lot of scripture memorized; it's something I need to work on. This morning as the anxieites of our present situation started creeping up on me, God put the last verse of this passage of scripture in my mind:
1 Peter 5:6-7
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
I needed this today. Maybe you do, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The unknown does cause anxiety in many of us...but it can also be a call to action that helps us move forward. You've taken some big steps forward: buying a house and then packing and moving on such short notice. You're doing great and this is all going to pass so quickly. Spring will be here...you'll be in your new home...and you'll be looking back and wondering what you were worrying about!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...you up for a phone call this week? What days/times work best for you?
ReplyDelete