3.24.2011

I'm Done

I'm really hoping this was our last snow storm of 2011.  I am so tired of it.  I reluctantly took my camera outside with me to capture a few shots of Grace, Papa and Grandpa clearing off the driveway.  I debated even posting them;  I am just not inspired by anything snow related right now.  I'm ready for buds on the trees, warmer temps, and spring flowers.  Hopefully they're just a couple weeks away.

At least Dave got another snow day out of the deal...

Dave, looking rather gnome-like

Not a good day to have a broken snow blower. 


Grandpa's truck stuck in the road

At least she's happy with the snow




2 comments:

  1. Gracie's picture makes it all worthwhile.

    I am with you, I am TIRED of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is just around the corner...as is a new home! The snow WILL melt...the sun WILL shine...and you will be in a new home next week! So excited for your family!

    Love, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete