I love the fact that Grace has her first "BFF," Graceyn, but it does get a bit exhausting keeping up with the two little stinkers. They are double the trouble, for sure. When Grace sees a glimpse of Graceyn outside, she immediately bolts out the door and runs full speed ahead, usually without shoes, across the circle to her house (we're working on changing this). Likewise, Graceyn shows up without her parents knowing that she's left their house a lot.
The girls spent hours playing together today. They biked around and around our circle, they played on the neighbors' swings, they ate popsicles, and they bickered and fought with each other, too. We eventually took Graceyn back home (she had a babysitter at the time), and Dave, Grace and I went to pick up some groceries. When we got back home, we pulled up to our house and saw that our front door was wide open. Dave thought it must not have been closed all the way. I thought something (someone) else was to blame--Graceyn. Sure enough, a few minutes later, Graceyn appeared at our front door wearing one of Grace's shirts and her pull-ups. She had come into our house while we were gone, took off her clothes in Grace's room, and raided Grace's closet!
I'm afraid to think of the trouble these two will get into together in the years to come!
Graceyn and Grace taking Jitter for a walk.



No comments:
Post a Comment