I'm always humbled by the photo entries they receive and find myself questioning why I'm even bothering with this whole "photography thing". But it is inspiring to see other people's work and try to learn something new and improve every day. So, what the heck, here's my entry...
6.06.2011
From a Distance
I Heart Faces is one of the photography blogs that I follow daily, as do many other people. Each week they have a theme where you can enter a photo for a chance to win. This week's theme is "from a distance." Right away I thought of this photo of my Mom on the beach with Grace in Florida. It's one of my favorites of the two of them together.
I'm always humbled by the photo entries they receive and find myself questioning why I'm even bothering with this whole "photography thing". But it is inspiring to see other people's work and try to learn something new and improve every day. So, what the heck, here's my entry...
I'm always humbled by the photo entries they receive and find myself questioning why I'm even bothering with this whole "photography thing". But it is inspiring to see other people's work and try to learn something new and improve every day. So, what the heck, here's my entry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love beach scenes!
ReplyDeleteooh so lovely x
ReplyDeleteI kind of feel like you do- they are always so many great pictures that I wonder why I bother entering. This one is up thee in my opinion!
ReplyDeleteIncredibly gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies!
ReplyDeleteThis photo is worth framing for sure! Good luck with your entry. Love it!
ReplyDeleteAunt Deb
Love this image, the composition, the haze in the distance. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat composition and texture, feels like sunset on the beach, and a yearning to treasure the last few moments of a fun day...
ReplyDeleteThis one's my favorite... just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love this, but I keep remembering the one of Gracie's hand prints on the fogged window, the one you took while you visited your parents in Florida. It was a black and white, and it really spoke to me. It was like remembering a little one was there, even though they were not seen.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this entry, it is outstanding.