11.04.2011

Catch-Up

It has been a busy past few weeks around here.  I've actually had clients every week for the last month or so, and have kept pretty busy editing photos as well as trying to figure out some things in Photoshop that have stumped me for a while now.

Upper respiratory infections have been making their way through our family--first me, now Grace.  On our few overlapping healthy days, we managed to do a couple of fun family outings.  One, to the baby animal farm in Freeland, and the other, to Annie with my Mom at the Midland Center for the Arts.

Annie, the movie, was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa a while ago.  Grace loves it, particularly the music, and I was so excited for her to see it come to life on the big stage.  She was pretty excited sitting in the theater when the music finally started and the curtains rose.  I got a bit teary watching her.   She even got to meet Annie and Sandy after the show and got a picture and an autograph.

Still not crazy about goats

 Out to pasture

Here comes her ride

Nervous, but excited!





 Annie!

Looking at her autograph

 Pretty excited!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5.11.11

    Love the pony pictures with Grace!

    I bet Grace will remember "Annie" for a long time to come! What a fun experience for Grace, mom and grandma!

    ReplyDelete