It's no secret that Grace LOVES The Muppets. She's been watching their DVDs for years now. When she turned two, she requested to have Miss Piggy on her birthday cake. She ended up looking more like Mr. Piggy, though. At that time there was absolutely no Muppet paraphernalia out there to buy for her. Now fortunately (or unfortunately) they are everywhere because of the new Muppets movie.
The three of us went last Wednesday to the first show of The Muppets on opening day. Grace was so excited and loved it. She actually sat through the whole thing-a first for her at the movies. Dave and I thought it was pretty cute and entertaining, too.
Grace brought her new favorite baby to watch the movie
So cute...Anna loved the movie too I heard. Who is Grace's favorite muppet? Sounds like a Christmas idea????
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Deb
Miss Piggy is still her favorite!
ReplyDeleteWe loved it too (especially me). I think Anna likes Kermit best.
ReplyDelete