Grace has had cold symptoms for the last couple of days. I worked in the church nursery on Sunday, and I think I may have brought home a bug. Last night, after a coughing spell, Grace vomited all over herself and me. Yuck! Fortunately, Dave was right there to help. He wiped Grace off and took her upstairs for a bath, while I cleaned myself up and handled the laundry. As Dave carried her away, our silly girl still managed to do her washing machine dance, which told me she was probably o.k.
So far this morning, Grace has been fine. Just the cold symptoms remain. Last night, I was a little concerned that she might have a stomach bug, but I think it was the coughing that caused her to throw up. That was the first time she has ever vomited; I guess it had to happen sometime. I'm so glad there were no repeat performances last night and we all got a good night's sleep.
1.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I seem to remember you had a pretty strong gag reflux yourself...which is probably what prompted Grace's upset! Yuck...nothing worse than a sick baby. Hope she's on the mend soon.
ReplyDelete