I love listening to Grace sing. It seems to be her favorite thing to do; to sing and gesture and run around like a wild animal. The Wheels On The Bus is probably tops on her list, but she also loves Pat-A-Cake, The B-I-B-L-E, Jesus Loves Me, Do Re Mi and Old MacDonald, which is her latest tune to learn. She sings, "O- a-Donald ad-a Fahm, E-I-E-O, A Ba-Ba Ear ana Ba-Ba Ear, E-I-E-I-O!" Old MacDonald seems to only have sheep on his farm right now.
Despite the fact that these songs are constantly coursing through my brain, sometimes to the point of near insanity, I thought I would add some song lyrics for posterity.
The Wheels On The Bus
The wheels on the bus go round and round.
round and round.
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town!
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
beep, beep beep.
beep, beep, beep.
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
all through the town!
The kids on the bus go up and down. (Grace loves this part)
up and down.
up and down.
The kids on the bus go up and down,
all through the town!
The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish.
swish, swish, swish.
swish, swish, swish.
The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish,
all through the town!
The B-I-B-L-E
The B-I-B-L-E,
Yes, that's the book for me.
I stand alone on the word of God,
The B-I-B-L-E!
Bible!
Jesus Loves Me
Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.
1.24.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute...these songs sure stand the test of time! My girls loved them too.
ReplyDelete