2.01.2010

Home Videos

Today I worked on putting some of our home movies on to a DVD.  It's been something I've meant to do for a long time.  It's also proven to be a giant pain for many reasons I won't go into.  But alas, today, we finally sat down to watch some of the videos we've shot since Grace was born.  I loved watching them and  remembering all the stages Grace has gone through. 

At one point, we were watching a clip of me holding Grace when she was just a few months old, and Grace went up to the tv screen with her arms open and said, "Hold you, hold you!" wanting to hold her little baby self in her arms.  It was pretty adorable.....

I hope someday she has a little baby brother or sister to hold in her arms, but if not, we feel blessed to have been given one little miracle to cherish and love.  God definitely knows how to give good gifts, that's for sure....

Grace Isabella, the day after she was born

No comments:

Post a Comment