During our stroll, I happened to look down and to my left and I noticed a snake slithering under some brush. (It gives me the willies just thinking about it!) Dave, of course, wanted to see it, too, so he stepped into the woods to look for it. He never did find the snake, but he found something pretty cool: a large deer antler that most likely was molted this past winter. He was pretty excited about it. He just wished he found two, so he could bang them together. Must be a guy thing...
4.03.2010
The Snake and the Antler
The three of us went out for a walk this morning. It was the perfect temperature, with a nice breeze to keep us cool. In the last 24 hours, all of the trees in town have come alive. Buds are blooming everywhere you look. I guess I just never noticed this Springtime phenomenon before. Too busy with work, or last year, a new baby. The barren winter trees are now adorned with halos of green, yellow and red. It really is a beautiful time of year.
During our stroll, I happened to look down and to my left and I noticed a snake slithering under some brush. (It gives me the willies just thinking about it!) Dave, of course, wanted to see it, too, so he stepped into the woods to look for it. He never did find the snake, but he found something pretty cool: a large deer antler that most likely was molted this past winter. He was pretty excited about it. He just wished he found two, so he could bang them together. Must be a guy thing...
During our stroll, I happened to look down and to my left and I noticed a snake slithering under some brush. (It gives me the willies just thinking about it!) Dave, of course, wanted to see it, too, so he stepped into the woods to look for it. He never did find the snake, but he found something pretty cool: a large deer antler that most likely was molted this past winter. He was pretty excited about it. He just wished he found two, so he could bang them together. Must be a guy thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment