adventures in toddlerhood
Krysha- This is a great shot. I am impressed. I love how that RED tulip truly does stand out! Beautiful...
Some of my fav flowers - beautiful!!Feel free to enter my giveaway... http://www.paisleyjade.com/2010/04/robot-softie-giveaway.html
This is fantastic!
Ah tulips!! This is such a lovely shot:)
Real good shot!! Great job!
this is a beautiful shot...gorgeous..no editing needed here!
Gorgeous. Did you focus on that one tulip on purpose, or was that a happy coincidence?
Thanks, everyone. AZ Mamma- I actually did focus on that one tulip (spot metering).
Krysha- This is a great shot. I am impressed. I love how that RED tulip truly does stand out! Beautiful...
ReplyDeleteSome of my fav flowers - beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to enter my giveaway... http://www.paisleyjade.com/2010/04/robot-softie-giveaway.html
This is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAh tulips!! This is such a lovely shot:)
ReplyDeleteReal good shot!! Great job!
ReplyDeletethis is a beautiful shot...gorgeous..no editing needed here!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Did you focus on that one tulip on purpose, or was that a happy coincidence?
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone. AZ Mamma- I actually did focus on that one tulip (spot metering).
ReplyDelete