5.27.2010

Full

My memory card read "full" today.  Over 1600 photos.  Sometimes I wonder what in the world I will do with all of them.  I do try to edit as I shoot and get rid of the so-so and just-plain-bad shots, but after 21 months of Grace, I am holding onto multiple, full memory cards, thousands of photos, and I have no intention of slowing down any time soon.  I think organizing photos will be a priority this summer, before things get too out of control.  (On a side-note, my brother was able to buy Photoshop for me on the cheap, which I couldn't be more excited about.  Soon I will be able to do some real photo editing.  Yay!  Can't wait to get my little mits on it.)

Here's some recent stuff...

 Nomma's Flowers...

 
 




A little Johnny Horton in the car with Grampa...


I Love you, Dad!


In other news,
the Hummingbirds have arrived!



And, more Grace...
Because nothing says Summer like eating a popsicle in your underwear (and pumpkin hat) on the back porch.


More fun at the park...


The girl loves stones!

And I LOVE this girl...





My heart is full...

2 comments:

  1. Many, many wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.5.10

    Unbelievable photos...you've missed your calling Krysha. You need to start a photography business. You've got talent!

    ReplyDelete