The other day, I stumbled upon another great mom blog, and with it, a new and fun photo challenge. It grabbed my attention because it's before and after photos (before and after editing). Some participants are professionals, but most are just like me-other moms that enjoy taking photos of their kids. Everyone is encouraged to share how they edited their photos and what camera/lens equipment they used. Sounds like fun to me...
I shot with my Canon Rebel T1i, using my 50mm f/1.8 lens. I cropped, cloned, sharpened, and added contrast with Photoshop CS4.



What a cute shot!~
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie! I like the crop and the contrast.
ReplyDeleteSheri
He is definitely an adorable photo subject! I really like the edit you did as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute face! Great job. Isn't it amazing what a little bit of tweaking can do!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot love how you made the colors... well more!
ReplyDeleteWow...I do need to get photoshop. Amazing what a difference some little tweaks make. Fun stuff. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI love the color pop in the edited version! So beautiful!
ReplyDelete