When I woke up with a sore, scratchy throat and cold symptoms this morning, I was pretty frustrated. Bad timing, for sure. As if the hormones weren't enough. I had a list of things to do today: the Mom to Mom group at church started up this morning and I'd already registered for it with a couple of friends; a long over-due trip to the grocery store; piles of laundry that need to be put away. But, I felt way too lousy to do anything, so Grace and I stayed home and vegged, indulging in a week's worth of television in one day, and ate breakfast for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seriously.
I think I watched the entire season of The Rachel Zoe Project, which, I have to say, is a little addictive. And now, tonight, despite the inability to breath and taste, I'm enjoying some quiet time to myself while Dave does bedtime duty. So, it's not a total loss after all. I'll take these moments of peace and quiet, even if my head feels like a giant marshmallow. It's not all bad...
9.21.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment