Lisa and I made our yearly pilgrimage to Birch Run yesterday to shop at the outlet mall. I went a little overboard as I oft will do. Give me Loft and Banana Republic and I'm a happy girl (especially when there's great sales, too). We took Grace with us, which actually went really well. Grace is going to be quite a shopper, I think. Every time I turned around she was trying something else on, be it high-heeled strappy sandals, a dress, or earrings and a bracelet. I just hope we didn't leave with any un-paid merchandise.
Meg and Grace
Meg has been zipping all around on her new electric scooter
Looking forward to a (hopefully) relaxing holiday weekend, full of family, friends and fireworks.





Sounds like a fun weekend in store for your family. Enjoy, eat lots of good old down home cooking, and take pictures of the fireworks! Look forward to seeing your blog post of the weekend. Love, Aunt Deb
ReplyDelete