6.20.2011

I Heart Faces--Let's Hear It For The Boys!

Jeremy and Kim, friends of ours from our small group at church, have three of the cutest boys around.  Tomorrow I get to take their photos at Dow Gardens.  I'm a bit nervous.  There's no controlling three boys, all under six years of age.  Hopefully we can all have fun and get some cute shots at the same time.  Lord help me!

This photo is of their youngest a couple of weeks ago at a mutual friend's birthday party.  Isn't he just too adorable? Thought it was perfect for the I Heart Faces challenge this week...




5 comments:

  1. simply stunning photo. just found it on the 'i heart faces' contest and wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is precious. I love that you can see the clouds in the water, and I'm sure his hands are sandy and sticky from his lollipop. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Jana L.'s comment, precious.

    ReplyDelete