When we arrived at the studio it was packed with parents waiting to pick up their kids. The girls were both excited to get in there and dance. When the door finally opened and the class that was ending came out, Grace got a little scared. Graceyn went right in by herself. I held Grace's hand, walked her in and told her she'd be fine. Then I left, taking a couple photos on my way. I didn't hear a peep from her until she came out beaming after the ballet portion to put on her tap shoes. Then she rushed back into Studio B, anxious to dance some more.
Putting on her tap shoes
Waiting for our ride
Warming up
Aren't they too cute?
In the studio
Listening to the teacher
Getting ready to tap











Sell the picture of Grace putting on her tap shoes to the teacher. It is priceless and it would make a great promotional piece of art for her studio. So glad Grace likes the class. I love the picture of her listening to the teacher, with her little tommy sticking out and with an intent look on her face.
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL pictures! Thanks for sharing.
I totally agree with Jessica...what beautiful pictures. Helps to have such a cute model! Can't wait to hear about the recitals coming!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Deb
What a beautiful ballerina!
ReplyDelete