4.04.2010

Easter at the Abbott's

What a magnificent Easter Sunday this was!  It was warm, sunny and just plain gorgeous outside.  As usual, we had an amazing meal, courtesy of Dave's Mom.  She is an incredible cook.  The menu consisted of leg of lamb, mashed potatoes and gravy, asparagus, fruit salad, Challah bread, and homemade chocolate, key lime and apple pies. Yum.

Grace was in her element running around in the yard, trudging through the Pachysandra ground cover, picking up stones, walking back and forth on a path of garden pavers, over and over again.  She's definitely an out-of-doors kinda girl!

Here's a little glimpse of our day:

 Granny's tulips

Running through the Pachysandra


Stone play with Grandpa

Grace loves her Uncle Ron and Aunt Sara

She ran this countless times

Couldn't quite lift this "stone"

Exploring with Granny

A sweet moment...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday. Loving these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, you have such talent.

    It looks like Grace had a great time. Everything through the eyes of a child is so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I agree, Jessica....I never knew I could have such fun!

    ReplyDelete