4.13.2010

The Naked Chef

We were playing outside in the yard yesterday when it came - The kitchen!  I've been so excited for it's arrival.  I thought, very briefly, about putting it together myself, but quickly came to my senses and waited for my handyman to get home.  Glad I did, as there was a fair amount of assembly required.  It even took Dave a little longer than he anticipated, and as a result, our little girl had a very late night.  It sure was fun, though!

To say that Grace loves her kitchen is an understatement.  She was so "excited!" watching Papa put it all together.  Then, as she was playing, The Naked Chef came to mind, as she busily cooked, stirred, cleaned, and "organized," all with a naked bottom. And no, this is not something she has learned from her watching her mother...    

I don't think this would pass code

Cutting up some veggies

Washing armpits - an important, yet under-appreciated part of cooking

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Does Grace take her own clothes off and run around naked? It seems you have so many cute naked pics. If Anna did this, I have a feeling we'd have a really stinky, pee-soaked carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She usually escapes during the pajama/night-time diaper change.

    ReplyDelete