9.23.2010

Swimming Smiles

The Raw(e) photo theme for this week is Smiles and Laughter.  Lately, I've been looking through photos that I've taken over the last year, trying to downsize.  I came across this photo from this past summer's trip to Muskegon.  It seemed perfect since we are in week three of swim lessons right now.

Grace loves to "swim" and do her own thing in the water, but she's not a big fan of the structure of swim lessons and being told what to do in the pool, like laying on her back, for example.  So, there's not always a lot of smiles and laughter going on during our lessons.  Speaking of, Granny took Grace to her lesson today, while I stayed home to continue my convalescence.  That made me smile.  Thanks, Granny!


4 comments:

  1. You can tell she loves the water! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! she looks like she's having fun to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.9.10

    I'm sure that Granny enjoyed the swim lessons today...so nice that Grannies are close by and can help out when needed. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete