6.27.2010

Tutu Fun

Grace discovered her tutu the other day.  I bought it for her one-year photo session, almost a year ago now.  She thought it was very "pretty" and wanted to try it on.  It actually fits her better now than it did a year ago.  I have a bad habit of buying everything a bit too big.  Although we already have plenty of precious pictures of her in it, I figured it would be fun to take a little road trip and capture a few more memories in her tutu before she finally outgrows it.

After a second nap in the late afternoon, Grace was more than happy to go on a little photo shoot.  When we finished with our "session," we went to Great Lakes Ice Cream for a couple of homemade cones.  They were quite yummy.  But, I have to admit, I still can't go there without thinking about the worker who lost a hand in the ice cream machine a few years ago.  At the time, we had way too much fun coming up with  ice cream flavors inappropriate appropriate for the occasion (Dismember-mint comes to mind).  We are a sick, sick family.

On a kinder, gentler note, here are some of my favorite shots from yesterday.  There were taken behind Johnson's Flowers.  It was a total dump back there, but among the old vehicles and boats were the most beautiful wild daisies...






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.6.10

    So cute...you always capture such cute shots. Love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful work...and a pretty cute subject, too!

    ReplyDelete