12.08.2010

Fun

One of Grace's most favorite things to do is to go to Jungle Gym (gymnastics) at the Community Center.  After a three-week hiatus from the mats, we finally made it back today.  Fortunately I remembered to take my camera this time (something I always forget to do) to capture all the fun.  I think Grace was making up for lost time...

The trampoline is always Grace's first stop

 I wish we had one at home--she'd never get off

A little dramatic

 She loves the balance beams



"Jump!"

I love how she holds her little arms out

 Pushing things around--another favorite activity

Hanging...

 Somersaults on the wedge (with a wedge) 

And... lots of running!

And then...I have one tired girl who's ready to get her hands stamped and go home!





2 comments:

  1. How cute! We have a full size balance beam in the basement so when she's over for Christmas...take her down to play for a while! Kaity will be delighted to learn there is another gymnast in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just wonderful. I know I have told you before that you are a natural, and have "the eye", but really girl, your stuff is GREAT.

    Of course, it helps to have a beautiful little target for the camera lens.

    ReplyDelete